Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

Everything 5 Pounds.com - Day & Night Dress haul

Hiya everyone

Following on from one of my previous outfit post I thought I would share with you my dress haul from Everything 5 Pounds.com.


 I do love this website they do have some occasional gems.

I ordered these four dresses last week for just £5 each.   Two of them are day dresses and two of them evening/party dresses.  The first two dresses are from Asos and retailed at around £30.00 each.  They still had the ASOS labels on!!   


Ditsy Floral Crochet Collar Dress- as shown in my previous outfit post.


















Sweetheart Bow Belt Dress -  I love this its ideal as a work dress.














Cut Out Lace Bust Bodycon Dress in Black- this is stunning but the photos I took do not do it justice.








Laced Shoulders Dress in Burgundy - unfortunately this one does not suit me at all so I am sending it back.  Its a nice dress just not my style.








I am so pleased with my order as 3 out of 4 ain't bad!    


Also just to make you aware I am going to be holding a giveaway once I can achieve 300 followers...not too far off!   I have been purchasing items for the giveaway and have some lovely things already :) 


Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx


5 comments:

  1. Any chance you can post the links to these? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Victoria they are all sold out now apart from maybe the Bodycon one. You have to be really quick on that website as things go so quickly x

      Delete
  2. I think the first one has to be my favourite.
    I am signed up to emails from this site however I have never ordered, I think it's the whole "hit and miss" aspect of the site that puts me off ordering. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks. I do love this website. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to have a look at this website! I love the first dress especially. So pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx