Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

My winning Yumi Dress :)

Hello

Last week on the Yumi facebook page they picked 10 people to win a Yumi dress of their choice.  I could not believe I was chosen as one of the 10.  There are a few dresses on there I love but ultimately this was the dress I really wanted.  Yumi dresses are such great quality and fit.

Yumi Forest Silhouette Dress






They had it in blue or purple, the blue was my favourite but it had sold out in my size so I chose the purple.  It arrived the very next day and its stunning.  In a way I am glad I got the purple as I don't have much purple in my wardrobe.  Its a gorgeous thick material and it fits like a dream, it has a sort of a-line style so is very flattering.   You can tell its great quality too and I also love the long sheer sleeves too.

This is the dress blue.


I am over the moon with my win,  such a fabulous dress cannot wait for it to get colder so I can wear it.  Thankyou Yumi :) 

What do you think?

Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh that's a lovely design. I used to really like Yumi but after they stole some content from me earlier in the year I'm afraid they've lost me as a customer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats a shame they do delivery quick so I was impressed but shame they stole content from you :( x

      Delete
  2. Lovely! A brilliant choice (hope you don't need to wear it just yet though, I want this warm weather we've been promised!) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I thought so. Its unusual to my usual dresses x

      Delete
  3. Wow, lucky you! This is such a gorgeous dress, I actually prefer the purple x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne, I know I really love it x

      Delete
  4. it is LOVELY... anything with deers on is a bonus for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love anything with Deers, Foxes, Cats etc x

      Delete
  5. I love the brand yumi, their styles are so unique, it's such a great print for the autumn xx Congratulations for winning!
    Much Love
    http://bohobun.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. Thank you so much I think I was really lucky x

      Delete
  6. It is a pretty dress, and also very original! Perfect for fall ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx