Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Wishlist: George at Asda

Hello everyone

After checking out George at Asda's new range for Autumn/Winter 2013 I was very impressed.

I will definitely be taking a look at the following items:

Chelsea Boots - Ok so I know I have loads of tan boots but I don't have any Chelsea Boots and I really need Chelsea boots right???  I love the look of these as they don't look too manly.  I can imagine wearing these with opaques and cute dresses.
  
Pearlescent Bow Knitted Dress - this is just too cute for words I really want this. 



Jacquard Tunic - The colour of this is gorgeous, its so bright and I like the jacquard effect.





 Contrast Sleeve Tunic Dress - there is just something about this dress,  I think its so smart and stylish looking.





What do you think?

Lisa-Jane
xx

2 comments:

  1. I really like George clothes (they have good green credentials too). The jacquard tunic is lovely! I might have to pop in and have a browse on my way home :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx