Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

Bag a Bargain

Hiya

 I was over the moon yesterday as I have lost 5lb...finally!  After a couple of weeks of dieting I thought nothing was changing so I was getting really down but I persevered and lost 5lb...wow.
I need to carry on though and loose more. I actually got in a pair of size 10 skinny jeans (they were stretchy and may have been a slightly bigger 10) I know I am not a 10 just yet but my clothes are feeling much better.  I also do not feel hungry all the time like I used to and when I have a small meal I am full which is great.

I popped to a local car boot sale today and although therewas not a lot there I did get a bargain I purchased this Rocha John Rocha leather bag for 50p.  Its like new and such a lovely bag.  I would have paid £1.00 for it but the guy said 50p...amazing! 

I was looking at Rocha John Rocha online and most of the bags are £60 and over, most around £100!





Such a great bargain.

Have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss. That bag is lovely. I love the colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow well done on loosing the weight. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a right bargain, you can't beat a car boot sale, can you? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bag! I like when I find great cheap stuff at charity/car boot sales ;) Congrats on losing 5 lbs, I need to get to it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the weight loss!! What a fabby bargain! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx