Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

Mini Sale haul!

Hiya everyone 

Have you been enjoying the sunshine? Its been gorgeous and I am so lucky to have the time off right now.

Following on from my previous post when I purchased the fake fur jacket I also bought a few other bits which I thought I would show you. 


Firstly in New Look I purchased this nude skater skirt in the sale for a fiver.  I love this and its ideal for winter as I can wear it with tights and boots.


In Primark I purchased this Cobalt Blue Skater Dress also for a fiver.

I adore this dress so much as the colour and the fit is really nice on me. It was a bargain for £5.00





Some tights ready for autumn and I thought the eyeshadow apps were a bargain, they are 15 applicators for £1.00. 




And a bottle of the Palmers Cocoa Butter moisturiser with fake tan.  Out of all the gradual tans I find this one is the best and it smells delicious.



What do you think of my buys?

Lisa-Jane

xx

5 comments:

  1. You find the best bargains, I want to shop with you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bargains! I don't want to admit that summer is over but I guess I should stock up on a few autumn / winter essentials

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of the dress, it's universally flattering! Cute skirt too, that will be so versatile for winter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of that dress, really lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx