Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Bitchiness in blogland

Personally I hate bitchiness of any kind but especially in the blogging world.

At the end of the day we all like our own thing and I always think if you don't like it then don't bother to read it!  I have seen comments left by bloggers on other people's blogs saying ridiculous things like 'oh yeah and I am sick of those endless wishlists people put on their blogs'! Well sorry if you don't like wishlists then don't read that persons blog...simples!!  And another one, 'I am sick of those bloggers who put endless photos of their new purchases on their blog', again don't bother following that blog if that's how you feel and also understand that some bloggers like showing off their recent buys for themselves,  its like a diary you can look back on.  My blog is like a diary and I love clothes so that's why I like to blog about clothes.

I hate the fact that people think they know me and judge me by what I write on my blog, in fact they have never even met me and so how can they know what sort of person I am!

Well I am going to continue to write what I want on my blog and if that is hauls and wishlists then so be it.

I love blogging and I love talking about clothes and showing my hauls and sharing my wishlists.  I always think each to their own and I don't moan and bitch about other people's blog I just let them be as they want. 

 Thanks so much for following me and for leaving me lovely comments I really enjoy reading them.

Oh also I love reading other people's wishlists and seeing their hauls. 

I have another haul coming up soon too ha ha

Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. Good for you!
    I agree, why read somthing you are not interested in? It's a waste of your time and mean to leave a comment saying so.
    But I do leave constructive comments though. But I word it in a way of what I like to see more vs bitchnig on what I don't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! Nobody should tell you what you can and can't post about. Chin up! :)

    Jayde xo
    www.badromancejayde.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate blogging bitchiness :(
    There are certain posts I don't really enjoy reading, so I simply mark them as read and move on! Everyone has different taste so not everyone is going to enjoy every single post!
    I personally love haul & wishlist posts :) x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx