Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

Beauty UK Cosmetics - including NOTD :)

Hiya everyone

Whilst in Superdrug the other day I discovered a new 'very inexpensive' make up brand that is not tested on animals.

I bought these two products and I must say I was really impressed. 

The lipstick is called 'Chelsea' I love the colour its like a very light caramel peach.  On its own its very pale but I mix it with another coral/pink lipstick and I get my perfect colour.  I love the consistency of this lipstick.



  I think the lipsticks retail at £2.99 which is really good.

At the time I bought the lipstick Superdrug had an offer on to buy one and get on item half price so I purchased this nail varnish, its just called 'Pink' and it reminds me of Barry M Strawberry ice cream but maybe a tad paler.

This is with two coats, its very girly and pretty,  I love pink polish so its ideal for me.



 I think the varnishes retail at £2.00 so I got this for a £1.00.

I will definitely be purchasing more from this range I saw another lipstick I may try called 'Son of a Peach'....has anyone else tried this?

Lisa-Jane
xx

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried Beauty UK before, but I saw them in Superdrug! I like MUA, I'm not sure if they test on animals, I hope not!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx