Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Currently loving.............


Going to Blackpool to visit my parents - My dad seems to be getting better after his stroke.  He is out of hospital now and his speech seems to be improving. Its a long hard road and he still has a long way to go but he is definitely getting better.  He will never be his old self and its sad, I think that's the hardest thing for me to accept but at least he is alive and getting better.



My husband booking time away for my birthday to Devon as a surprise.  My birthday is not until November but I cannot wait.  We are staying in a hotel we go to often it has a jacuzzi and indoor pool.



Eating healthy and losing weight - I have been doing so well on my diet I have cut out all the junk food and am now eating at least 5 pieces of fruit a day! The other day I actually turned down ice cream!!  I do feel better for it and I have started to notice some difference in my body.




Winning a dress on the Yumi Facebook page.  I shall post a photo of the dress I chose very soon :) 



Winning a Decleor gift set in a raffle






Moneysupermarket advert - as you know I love cats and this advert is just so cute!



The new song by Birdy, I am just a sad romantic ha ha 




Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow fab wins Lisa! Can't wait to see the Yumi dress :)

    I'm glad to hear the improvements in your dad xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear the good news about your dad xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheery post, great news about your dad and wise words, too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear your dad is on the mend.
    Well done on the competition wins! xx

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your dad continues to get better. Have a great time in Devon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx