Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

New Fake Fur Jacket

Hello lovelies

Well I was so excited last Saturday as I popped into town with a friend for a few hours and happened to clap eyes on this fake fur beauty.  I picked it up hoping it would look nice on me and it would not make me look like the Honey Monster or Pat Butcher...! 
 I have tried a few fake fur coats on and they seem to drown me and look ridiculous, however this jacket is gorgeous and it fits really nicely.






Luckily as I know someone who works for New Look I got 25% off too and of course I still had some of my gift vouchers anyway :) 

I also bought a few other things which I shall put in a separate post as I feel this coat needs its own post..its beautiful.

Lisa-Jane
xx

12 comments:

  1. I love faux fur and this looks so snuggly! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, I cannot wait to wear it x

      Delete
  2. It's gorgeous! I'd wear that, too. I like the length (and the colour). Hopefully it'll be months before we need our fake furs (fingers crossed!) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you may like it as its quite similar I thought to one you had xx

      Delete
  3. This looks like a lovely coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and I am glad I had the discount x

      Delete
  4. I love it! Bet you can't wait for the cold weather now lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lov e faux fur, but because I'm so short it just look baggy on me :( Please show us how it looks on you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am quite short but this one looks good. I will try and post a photo x

      Delete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx