Pages

Monday 9 November 2009

Hot pink shoes in winter!

Me and OH had today off so we decided to pop to Asda for a few things.

We ended up having a spot of lunch in the restaurant there and I must say it was really nice and a very good price.
They has loads of the clothes reduced to half price but there was nothing I liked.
I find Asda a bit hit and miss!

I had a bit of a clear out again over the weekend and came across these shoes I brought earlier this year from Primark and I have never worn them. They are bright pink but I was reading that pink is going to be big this winter (in all shades) and was wondering if I should wear them to work with opaques.
I love wearing bright oclours but I am quite shy and was worried they were a bit too bright!

Maybe I should wear them and not care what other people think!


































Also I found these boots which I really love but for some reason the leather on the toes and heels has worn off and so they look really scuffed. Its such a shame as they are lovely boots and look a lot nicer than the picture.
I wondered if you can buy any paint that would colour over the scuffs to make them look like new? Has anyone else ever brought anything like this?


4 comments:

  1. I have no idea about the boots but i LOVE the shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bright shoes are lovely! And maybe with the boots take them to a shoe maker/repairer and see what they can do. It won't hurt I guess. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, just had to stop by and wish you a big happy birthday from My Passport to Style.Gorgeous boots, please pop in and wecome my gust blogger for today will you, the lovely Starr.Guest blogging on all week till Friday. Sharon xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes!!I'm looking for something like that myself to wear with dark tights in winter.
    You can buy paint for shoes, I painted a pair of flats and they look as good as new!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx