Pages

Sunday 15 November 2009

My shopping trip and wishlist items (photo heavy)

Well my camera is well and truly broken so I need to get a new one therefore I cannot take any pictures at the moment.

Yesterday I brought the following:

Petites Ditsy dress















This frill tunic from Topshop ( I returned the nude one as although I love the style the colour was a bit wishy washy) this is a dusky pink colour.













These earrings from Accessorize (which look much nicer irl)
































Body Shop goodies - the vitamin E moisturiser was 50% off and as I have a Body Shop card I got £5 worth of goodies free for my birthday so I got the Strawberry perfume oil because it smells delicious.




































Also ordered this bag from ASOS.

























For my birthday from my lovely work colleages I had a gorgeous handbag,unfortuntately I cannot take a photo but its so lovely it fastens with diamontes encrusted clasp and also got this Strawberry Body Shop set, someone knows what I love!





























I also brought a friend her birthday presents as I will be meeting up with her and two other friends next Saturday. She does not read this blog so I can say what I have brought.


I got this in Boots (she loves wearing different colour eyeshadows unlike me I usually stick to smoky eyes) plus a coral pink polka dot umbrella with a frill around the edging from H&M (its so pretty) and I know she wanted a nice umbrella plus some earrings in Accessorise. Unfortunately I have not got a picture of these.
































Plus on my wishlist at the moment I want the following:



This dress from asos





































and this purse in Accessorize..which I may get next Saturday!






























and this nautical knitted dress from New Look
















Cream Ponte Tunic
















Plus a cream coat when I find one, I do love this one but don't really want to spend £105 but I may drop a few hints to
hubby as christmas is coming! xx



6 comments:

  1. I love the first dress and the earings. that sucks about your camera, I'd be lost without mine. Cool present you got your girlfriend too.
    Pip xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Daisy dress is so cute. I'm another one who loves Strawberry smelling goodies. my other fave is Vanilla. The boots make up set looks brilliant, your lucky friend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab buys! I think those earrings are really gorgeous, and your lucky friend getting that lovely present! Thanks for the tag as well, I will do it tomorrow I think, have the day off work as I sprained my ankle falling down the stairs earlier today. Eek! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice goodies, have you tried the perfume oil yet? i was thinking about buying it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely items. I think your friend will love her gift. The umbrella sounds adorable.
    I love The Body Shop products. They're awesome! Plus love the items you bought. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the earings and white coat!
    the eyeshadow is such pretty colours
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx