Pages

Saturday 7 November 2009

Uneventful shopping trip!

Oh well had a great day with OH but did not spend much to be honest. There was nothing I really liked so therefore he is going to give me the money and I will keep it until I see something I want. I really want a nice coat but they don't seem to have many that would flatter a big chest, I tried loads on today but they all made me look awful.


Oh well I did buy this cardigan in Primark which is really flattering and a cosy fleece robe.










































Also a plain v-neck jumper for work and some tights...nothing exciting.

We went for lunch and I had pizza (one of my favourite foods) and I was very naughty and had Chocolate brownie with hot chocolate sauce and ice cream.....yum yum.
















Oh well I am going to finish this post with a picture of my little baby looking cute as per usual.




















What is everyone up to this weekend?


Lisa-Jane xx





3 comments:

  1. Don't you hate that? When you have money and you can't find ANYTHING! I love the stripes in the cadrigan. The robe looks nice and fluffy. I worked Saturday then found some awesome fabric.... Sunday cleaning my house (boo) then sewing (YAY).
    Hope you have a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi prety lady! thank you for a lovley comment on my post. I am so jelous of your chocolate brownie I want one too:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks sooo good. I know what you mean about finding a coat to suit big boobs, my one is from Zara and i have my eye on another in Asda x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx