Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2009

I am a mouse...apparently!

Well I was told today that I remind my work colleagues of a mouse!

I thought that was an insult however apparently its because I am small (5ft 3ins), cute, nice, sweet, gentle and easily scared. The latter is definitely true..I am a real girly!

Anyway I was telling my colleagues today that I would love to have joined the police......after they picked themselves up from rolling about on the floor with laughter they said they did not think it would be right for me. I have to agree, but it really annoys me that I am not tough enough to do it.


I really take my hat off to anyone who is a police officer and I feel they deserve respect they are courageous and a lot braver than me.

I think sometimes we are just not cut out to be what we want to be!

4 comments:

  1. I think mice are very cute so not an insult I don't think :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww it's cute that they think your a mouse! it would be tough beign a police officer. A guy I went to school with is a police officer.... I hope to run into him one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dream career is to be a Police Officer but unfortunately, health probs prevent that from being a reality.
    Although it sounds incredibly egotistical, I do think that I would be perfect for it. I have been told I would be so it's gutting that my health stops me!

    C'est la vie I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GNd - Thats such a shame that your health is stopping you. I just wish I had the guts lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx