Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Thankyou and an update on my birthday!

Firstly thanks to all you gorgeous fellow bloggers who wished me happy birthday.xx

Unfortunately I had to work on my birthday but my lovely work colleagues brought me a gorgeous handbag and some Body Shop Strawberry smellies (my favourite) and I mainly had money from everyone else.
Another guy I work with brought me a box of Thorntons chocolates...sweet.


My camera is broken at the moment so I cannot upload any pics, I have to take it to be repaired this weekend I just hope it can be fixed as it was an expensive camera.

Also I have not seen my best friend yet as she is on holiday at the moment and it was her birthday last Saturday so we both have each others presents. We are meeting up in a couple of weeks so I am so looking forward to that, I hope she loves the presents I have for her xx

5 comments:

  1. It sucks working on your birthday, but you got some cool presents so that's even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the barry m lip paint (lipstick)from Superdrug. You can find it in Boots too, the usual! :)
    Prety and cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Happy Belated birthday!! I hope it was fab. Sounds like you got some lovely things. I'm sure you're friend will love your gift.

    P.S. I do have a little something on my blog for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated, love that picture of the cupcake, do u think they can fit anymore candles? love the blog, will be back to check on it later!

    bespok.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed your birthday dear, hope you had a lovely day :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx