Pages

Friday 6 November 2009

Outfit post

Hi

Well I thought I would do an outfit post.

I do think this looks better with black leggings though.










































Floral tunic - Topshop
Cardigan - Mango
Jeggings - Next
Boots - Oli


Also I brought this today from Topshop.
















I noticed that Emma at http://passionforfashion1983.blogspot.com/ has it in black and I really liked it.

I think its ideal for just slinging on with tights or leggings and I love these style tops they are so flattering.

Going shopping with OH tomorrow and OH is treating me as its my birthday on Tuesday!

I really need some longer cardigans and I want a red bag.

Have a great weekend

Lisa-Jane xx

5 comments:

  1. Cool you posted the pictures up. They are look awesome, I especially love the first one. Gee I couldn't tell you liked florals :) I have my father in laws 60th next weekend and the theme is Hawaiian so i might make a floral dress!
    And honestly don't worry about your gut, your gorgeous! I had one of those days on Thursday and it ended in tears! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pipalchic I deciced to take the other phtos down as I think I look disgustng so I think I will end up taking the other two tops back. xx

    Thats great that you can make dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Lisa, i love the floral tunic and of course the nude one! I didn't see the other pictures that you took down but i'm pretty sure you looked fantastic as always. You're a gorgeous girl and i really wish i could make you believe it xxx Enjoy your shopping x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Emma thats really kind of you xx
    Maybe its just a time of the month thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there I tagged you in my blog for a creative blogger award. xxx
    Awwww why did you take photo's done? Your looked fab! I'm hearing about the time of the month thing. God it sucks being a woman!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx