Pages

Sunday 29 November 2009

Christmas shopping

Well I went christmas shopping yesterday with OH and got quite a few presents I have now done all my shopping apart from OH's presents which I will be getting over the next few weeks. He is extremely hard to buy for as I ask him what he wants and he always says...nothing! great. I have some ideas but I wish he would just give me some hints.

I have 3 secret santas to get this year! I have already brought one girl in work some earrings in Acessorize and another a necklace from Per Una M&S. She is an older lady and loves Per Una jewellery. The other I am getting from kath Kidston in Bath

As I still do not have a camera I cannot take any photos...I must get a camera soon.

It was packed everywhere and there were massive queues...thats the only bad thing about christmas shopping.

I am off to Birmingham next Saturday with a friend so looking forward to that. I love shopping in Birmingham. I also love the fact that they have a really nice Mango and Zara there.

I have decided I do not need anymore casual clothes as I have loads of dresses, tunics, leggings, jeggings and tops but I really need more work smart clothes.

I received the Next items, the stripe tunic is lovely but miles too small I ordered a 10 but its more like a size 6! I can just squeeze my boobs into it but it looks like it has been painted on...! Also the boots were awful they are way too short I do prefer the longer ones I think.

Therefore I ordered these from Barratts and got 20% off with code amazingb (if anyone wants to use it). I am hoping they are a lot better than the Next ones and they were only £12.























I really should not browse online so much as I have fell in love with this jumper dress..isn't it cute! I dont really want to spend £48 on a knitted dress though so I may wait until christmas as I am bound to get money for xmas and buy it them if its still in stock.














aww and look at these...they are out of stock...boo!!!









Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. yes, why is it men never 'want' anything! i constantly have a wish list in my head at the ready should anyone ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas shopping. Guys never seem to want anything but I can always figure it out somehow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARGH I haven't even done my christmas shopping. Those earings are so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men are awful to buy presents for!! Its a shame about the next bits, New Look had some fab boots like that for £30 so it might be worth looking x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx