Pages

Thursday 5 November 2009

Got the Miss Selfridge vest today and....

its so pretty I love it.

I may post an outfit post over the next couple of days wearing it.

So hows everyone's bonfire night going? I must admit I hate fireworks I think they are great in a display but I would never buy them as I feel they are a waste of money.
Poor Thomas has been so scared, he is literally hiding under the bed in the spare room at the moment. I only managed to tempt him out with Salmon but he has ran straight back upstairs...poor little sole.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! I'm sure it's very pretty. I used to be scared of fireworks when I was little but there is something magical about them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx