Pages

Sunday 22 November 2009

To Ugg or not to Ugg that is the question?

hmmm well I have been contemplating for a while buying a pair of Ugg boots??


I see some girls in them and they look fab and cute and then I see others and think nah...so I have decided to order these from Next they are a lot cheaper at only £35 and you can turn them down so the fur is showing...which I think is even cuter.





















I am also unsure if I want the longer leg or ankle length! I do love the Chestnut colour though and think they will go with everything. Fingers crossed they look nice!



I also ordered this stripe tunic also from Next



















and these cream tunics from Dorothy Perkins I just love the frills on the 1st one but not sure which once would look best on me.




































Hows your week going?

2 comments:

  1. Cute tops! I love the stripy one. I'm a sucker for black and white stripes. And get some uggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggs come from Australia and they used to be something you just wore around the house like slippers.

    I have no idea when they became "fashionable"? So bogan/chav. No Uggs for public wearing! Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx