Pages

Sunday 22 November 2009

My day with the girls

Yesterday I met up with the girls for lunch and shopping, there was 4 of us and we had such a great time. We had lunch and shared a chocolate fondue for dessert, which was hot melted chocolate with chopped strawberries, bananas, waffles and marshmallows...yum it was gorgeous!
































I wore this dress with boots and my friends commented on how nice it was.





















Its funny but I walked past this guy who was staring at me and he turned to me and said I was stunning and wolf whistled! I wish I could just accept compliments though but I get all embarrased and usually don't believe them!

My camera is broken so hence not many photos




Tan waist belt:





















Purple Waist belt (sorry no photo)


Ditsy floral scarf (this is the scarf which I happened to find a small picture off on the internet)
















Also one of my friends brought me a beige Fiorelli bag for my birthday (unfortunately I have not got a pitcure of this but its lovely). She loved the presents I brought her.


I also found out another of my friends is getting married next year and my husband's brother may be getting engaged next year and married the year after. They are thinking they want to get married on a cruise around the mediterranean. They love cruising and although we have never been on one I think I would really love it.


I am off to a christening this afternoon and my husband is going to be one of the godfathers. I am going to wear this red knitted dress































Black opaques and these shoes.















Have a nice weekend...whats left of it, the weekend just goes too soon!

Bye for now

Lisa-Jane

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fab day out, hope you enjoyed the christening x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes you feel good when other males take notice doesn't it? The red dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx