Pages

Saturday 14 November 2009

One word answer tag!

One word answer tag (only I think mine is more than one word lol)

I saw this on someone's blog and thought I would have a go...

Where's your mobile phone: on the bed
Your hair: Long dark brown wavy
Your mother: caring
Your father: decent and hardworking
Favourite Food: Roast dinners
Dream last night: can't remember
Favorite drink: Hot chocolate
What room are you in: bedroom
Hobby: fashion
Where were you last night: work
Something that you aren't: Big headed
Muffins: chocolate chip
Wish list item: a new camera
Where did you grow up: South East and South West UK
What are you wearing: nightdress
Your pets: Thomas (cat) & Wally (rabbit)
Friends: thoughtful & girly
Something you're not wearing: make-up
Favourite shop: loads
Favourite colour: pink
Last time you laughed: at Harry Hill tonight
Your best friend: husband
Best place you go to over and over: lots of places
Person who emails you regularly: ASOS and my parents
Favourite place to eat: Loads of places


I tag everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx