Pages

Thursday 29 July 2010

30 Day Tag: Day 6 - Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

Well I thought as I could choose whatever I wanted for Day 6 I thought I would do this:

1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?

I wear make up every single day so I would say nice make up and messy hair!

2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

I would rather have no eyebrows than no eyelashes. Eyelashes are a big thing for us girls, the longer the better so I would have to say no eyebrows. I suppose I could easily draw in eyebrows, although I hate that look!

3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

Mac, they have the best cosmetics.

4. Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

The lipgloss/liner look please, 80's perms are just awful!

5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

Overdone blush I think, hopefully it would fade!

6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

Neither, sorry I could not choose!

7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

Bad orangy spray tan and I would just cover up completely lol

8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?

Hmm, bad hair colour! I love my long hair and would be so upset if I had a bad haircut. I never colour my hair its dark brown and I like it the colour it is.

9. Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?

Twitter, I never use it.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

Give up make up brushes, I could never ever go without mascara!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx