Pages

Saturday 24 July 2010

Primark and Matalan haul

Thank you for all your lovely comments regarding my rabbit. Its been hard after the past weeks events. Its so sad still when I look at the hutch it just seems so empty. I suppose time will help but I will never forget him.

I popped into town yesterday to meet up with a friend I have not seen for ages, we had lunch and went shopping.

I had a little spree in Primark I brought the following:

Bow Ruffle dress, this is so cute I am going out next Saturday night for a meal so I may wear it with some mega high heels.
I love the print.


































Heart dress, this is so flattering and really cute.

























Peach floral skater tunic





















White cami top





















I popped to Matalan on my lunch break on Friday and I brought this hairband, its looks so pretty on and goes really nicely with my dark brown hair. They have some gorgeous jewellery in there but I could have spent a small fortune!





















and these socks were 50p each in the sale, I particularly love the roses.
.





















Has anyone noticed that Primark prices have increased? Don't get me wrong its still cheap and a lot cheaper when you compare to other shops!

What did you do this weekend?

8 comments:

  1. I love the heart dress. I'm always so excited when i get a bargain at primark x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you got! The peach tunic is gorgeous :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You choose such pretty things! I love the first dress especially, it's going to look amzing on. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great finds...I especially adore the floral dress. Hope you're having a lovely summertime dear Lisa-Jane.

    Cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  5. That headband is lovely, I'm a sucker for glittery headbands. Can't wait to see it on.

    Primark prices have slowly started creeping up. I tut at some prices now - awful really!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. those socks are so cute!
    & I love the floral top :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The heart dress is really cute. I love all the clothes you find. They are always so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the details on all the items so so cute

    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx