Pages

Friday 16 July 2010

My Style icons - Pixie Lott & Kelly Brook

I love their style.

Pixie Lott is just stunning, I love how she wears little dresses and skirts. I too have loads of dresses. Her style is so feminine yet funky.



























She has a gorgeous figure and is not like a stick like certain other female celebrities. I love how she wears little dresses and skirts. I think she is just so ultra feminine and gorgeous.





































I admit I have even tried to do my hair like hers with the plait at the side.































Kelly Brook is my other style icon and she too also has an amazing figure.

I think Kelly dresses very ladylike, ultra glam and feminine.




































































































Who are your style icons?

2 comments:

  1. My style icons.... Lilly Allen, the girl from "The City", Holy Madison (gasp**), Sienna Miller..... quite a mixed bunch, but my taste can change daily !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil fancies the pants off Pixie Lott! She is really pretty. Kelly Brook is my girl crush, i'd love to look like her xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx