Pages

Friday 9 July 2010

Back from the English Riviera!

Hi lovelies

Well we went away last Monday for a few days to Torquay and we had such beautiful weather apart from Wednesday when it was a bit overcast.

Just had a nice relaxing time I will put some photos on here in the next couple of days.

We visited Living Coasts which is the coastal zoo in Torquay, its a lovely place and upstairs they have a cafe which overlooks the sea and the harbour, the view is breathtaking. I did not want to come home if I am honest and I really want to live in Torquay or Paignton its so lovely!

We also went to Paignton Zoo which was brilliant, the best zoo I have been to its massive and the animals have a lot of space. The only thing that upset me is they have one elephant called Duchess, the other elephant Gay died earlier this year. It was sad to see her alone but I asked the keepers if they were getting another elephant for company and they told me they would not be but that Duchess had coped so well with Gay's death. I do believe that elephants live in groups and I think its just so sad to see her alone!

We ate so much we had breakfast every day and a 3 course meal every night so I have probably put on loads of weight. I am going to back to the gym tomorrow and starting a diet as I really do need to lose some weight.

Whilst in Torquay we did go around the shops one day and I brought the following:


I brought this tunic in the Topshop sale for a fiver, its really flattering.





























In Primark I brought these taupe shoes, they look much nicer worn than in the photo






















Long navy cardi (half price only £5)






















Hair bands























I also brought this bra in La Senza clearance store in Somerset for £5!




















Anyway I shall catch up on peoples blogs this weekend and I will post some photos from my little break

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. I live near Paignton (Well about an hour away) but haven't been to the zoo in years! Aw the poor elephant :(
    I like the bra :) and the price :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky Louise, Devon is so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. la Senza clearance stores are fab! We have one near here and things are so so cheap. I'm glad you've had a nice week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seriously have some great finds. I love that tunic and headband. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love La Senza :) Those shoes are lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx