Pages

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Tag: 30 Day - Day 5 Your Favourite Quote

This is a good one as I have loads of quotes I love but I have two favourites (sorry cheating...again)

It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.
- What is Man?
by Mark Twain


No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink. ~Murray Banks

I thought I would leave you with a photo taken at the Living Coasts in Torquay...its beautiful there and you can see right out to sea. I will put some more photos up when I get chance.



















Lisa-Jane
xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo, great quotes!
    I love " A day without make-up is a day wasted" Beth Ditto xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks like an awesome place.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx