Pages

Thursday 15 July 2010

Tag: 30 Day - Day 3 Favourite TV Programme

Well this is another hard one but I think my favourite tv programme was Cold Feet, I don't think there has been another programme made as good as this.
These clips are from Cold Feet this episode will always stay in my mind as its when Rachel has the car accident. It makes you realise how life can be cut short so quickly. When I first watched it the shocking thing was how you did not know the truck was coming it just happened! The acting in this programme was just excellent.









I also like real life police shows, I like the fact that they are based on reality but the funny thing is I hate violence so I find it strange that I love these shows.

I really have respect for the police and I respect anyone who does this hard and at times thankless job.


I also like How to Look Good Naked, Coronation Street and a lot of dramas.

4 comments:

  1. I loved Cold Feet, it was brilliant. Did you watch How to Look Good Naked last night? Goke rocks on that show x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Cold Feet was one of the best things ITV has done in years.
    How brilliant did that guy look on Gok last night? It made me a bit weepy.
    I love CSI and Law and Order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it was different to see a guy on it and it made me realise that some guys feel like women in lack of body confidence etc. I always think that most guys are really body confident and us girls are not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that episode! :-(

    I love Mary Queen of Shops at the moment, well I did before the series finished last monday... another :-(

    Oh and Gok.... "aaaaaahhhhhhh... FASHION"

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx