Pages

Saturday 3 July 2010

Primark, New Look and La Senza buys

I had yesterday off work and I met up with one of my friends for lunch. I have not seen her for ages so it was nice to catch up.

I went shopping after and ended up buying a few goodies.

Pink Rose top






















Pink Skinny bow waist belt


















Red bow hair band






















Floral earrings




















I had some money on a La Senza gift card and brought this set in the sale.



















This X body bag from New Look






















Its our wedding anniversary on Monday and we have next week off. My in laws are coming to live at our house to look after Thomas as we are thinking of going away for a few days.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I got that belt today, its so pretty isn't it?! Happy wedding anniversary, where are you thinking of going? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a good shop you have had. The belt is just what I am looking for to compliment an outfit of mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I hope you have a fantastic wedding anniversary! That matching set is gorgeous! Lovely lovely finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Such pretty things. Have a lovely holiday, hope Thomas has lots of fun with his Grandparents!
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The underwear is gorgeous it makes a change to get something so lovely in the sales.
    I just found your blog x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx