Pages

Sunday 11 July 2010

Review: St Tropez Bronzing Mousse

Hiya

Well I used the St Tropez while we went away and I have to say I think its quite good.
This photo was taken about 5 mins after the 1st application so you can imagine it gets darker after a few hours and if you re-apply every day then it does look very deep and I loved the colour.




















Pros

1) Gives a nice colour and you can see where its going.

2) Smells ok

3) Lasts a long time although needs to be re-applied after showering to maintain the tan.

Cons

1) Stains your palms and is very hard to remove from your palms so I would say next time I would apply with a self tan mitt or rubber gloves.

I would buy this one again and I do like the colour.

Lisa-Jane

xx

9 comments:

  1. Thats one of my favourite self tans I use the velour mits from superdrug x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the superdrug mitts too, they're great. I love your shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a lovely natural colour! Really like it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fantastic on you and in my opinion well worth the extra cash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jo they are only a tenner in Primark lol

    Thanks for all your comments I am definitely going to get the mitts xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think I'm gonna need to get those mits, I suffer around my fingernails with fake tanners...

    thanks for the review, I may well try this one now xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tan looks lovely :) I want your shoes!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the review and your legs look quite bronzed. I’ve heard mostly positive things about St. Tropez in general and may have to try this. I’ll keep the mitts in mind. There is nothing worse than stains from self tanning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a really nice colour Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx