Pages

Friday 3 December 2010

All you need for a cosy night in!

Today hubby and I popped out to one of our local villages as I needed to go to the post office and I had a quick browse around the charity shops.

I brought this Topshop pink coat for £3.99 its 75% wool so its really warm and such good quality. The colour may not be this season and 'in' right now but I really love this colour as its really pretty and goes really nice with my dark hair.




















Hubby has to work tonight so therefore I treated myself to these for a cosy night in:

Lindt chocolate - This has got to be the best chocolate ever!
























I love this film it makes me laugh out loud. This was only £3.00 in Asda.




















hubby brought me this book.






















If you like crime thrillers than you will love Linwood Barclay's books. They are so gripping and once you start reading them you cannot put them down.

Tomorrow I need to catch up on some christmas shopping.

Have a lovely weekend.
xx

5 comments:

  1. What a bargain! I love lindt choccies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chocolates are my favourite, I love eating them at Christmas.
    Great bargain finding that coat and who cares if the colour isn't "in season" it looks good quality and will last for ages.
    I'm a big fan of crime thrillers I'll have to check out this author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who cares if the colour isn't in! It was a bargain and the colour is lovely. Lindt chocolates are my favourite too...yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your your coat's color!!

    plz vote for my blog on: http://www.marocblogawards.com/vote/

    xoxo
    lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pale pink colour of your coat - I wish pink didn't clash with red hair so much, or I'd probably wear it every day! Yay for nights in with DVDs and books, they are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx