Pages

Thursday 16 December 2010

H&M Online - bad service!

Oh my god H&M online is not good at all! Very disappointing.
I ordered a coat on the 2nd December and only received it yesterday. It was £3.90 for delivery but it really takes 2 weeks! Shockingly bad

When it arrived it was shoved into a bag which it could just about be squeezed into and it was all crumpled and creased.
I admit it only cost £22.49 as it was in the sale but on seeing it all crumpled it has put me off and I am going to return it. Its slghtly too long for me really as I am only 5ft 3ins.

Therefore I am still on the hunt for a nice coat, I may have to wait until the sales!

Have you ordered from H&M yet?

4 comments:

  1. My experience with them hasn't been great - I did a post about it here: http://thisiscaz.blogspot.com/2010/10/h-online.html

    I would only accept it taking so long if the delivery is free! For £3.90 i'd expect it in no more than 3 days, I think they need to take some advice from companies like ASOS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact it cost £22.49 is no reason for them to send it in a silly small parcel and take that long for it to come. I was really excited when I saw that H&M had come online but ive heard lots of people complaining so i wont be ordering until it gets its act together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard awful stories about their online service, totally put me off! It should be packaged properly no matter what the cost. hope you find a coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh no that's so crappy :( I thought waiting a week was bad this would have killed me! Also £22.49 for an item I think is still quite a bit so they should make the effort :) this has really put me off odering thanks so much for the heads up xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx