Pages

Sunday 26 December 2010

Boxing Day sale purchases

Hello everyone

How was everyone's christmas?

We had a really nice day, it was just me, hubby and Thomas and then the in-laws came up for a few hours in the afternoon.

Boxing Day we had a browse around the sales, this is my sale buys!

Firstly I ordered this dress from ASOS.

























I am imagining it in summer with a tan and wedges or heels...can you tell that I cannot wait for summer!

In New Look I brought this Navy Blue coat which was £55 reduced to £25. I love the fit of this coat and its ideal for me being 5ft 3ins as I find most coats are too long for me.





















In Republic I brought these necklaces for £2.00 each




















In Accessorize I brought these hair slides for £2.50.





















In H&M I brought this tan faux leather bomber style jacket...it looks like proper leather and I love it as I have wanted a bomber style jacket for a while. This was not in the sale but was only £29.99. They also had it in cream and I also want to go back and get the cream one too!





















also in H&M I brought this black ribbed knitted tunic from H&M,





















I plan to wear with a long sleeved top under and a waist belt and a long necklace.
I already have this in pink and it fits really nicely.


For christmas I mainly had money and vouchers, I did have these cat print pj's from La Senza, I love the cute cats.

























Take That Cd and Sex & the City 2 DVD




















Also one of my friends brought me this lovely Nica purse.

























I also purchased a longline sleeveless cream cardigan from Dorothy Perkins (no photo) for only £2.99 and these gorgeous New Look Nude shoes for £3.00 both via Ebay.






















Have you been buying anything in the sales?

Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. lovely buys, those shoes are such a bargain!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great purchases! Yay, you found a coat, love it! I also have a faux leather jacket in black from H&M and does look like leather, love the brown you've bought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you getting the bargains, i love the bomber jacket.
    Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa-Jane! Hope you, hubby and Thomas have had a lovely Xmas. Love to see what you've been buying, you choose the prettiest things.
    Sorry to hear that you've been a bit down, lots of virtual hugs coming your way. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I love those shoes!!! Looks like you had fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely purchases, the navi coatr is so cool!
    xx

    www.ohmyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT purchases! Love the shoes.

    <3, New Follower

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx