Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Trial Outfit Post!

Hiya

I wanted to try my new tunic/dress from H&M and this is what I was thinking of wearing it with...what do you think? I could wear it with a different colour cardigan but am wondering which colour would be best!!!

It is quite sheer so will be great for summer too with ballet pumps but I love chiffon style dresses with thick tights.





















Excuse my funny hand movement in this photo I was trying to adjust the cardi!



















Dress - H&M
Cardigan - Primark
Tights - ASOS
Tan Boots - New Look
Tan Belt - Primark

I would love to hear your thoughts?

Thank you
xx

6 comments:

  1. I think it looks great together. I love your boots too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it with that belt and those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress looks great with a darker cardigan, in contrast with your tights. It's just the right length too, so yes looks gorgeous. I love the thick belt with it too, great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Dress looks great with tights and cardigan, you could wear any colour, I wear cardi's with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies for your comments

    Stylefrost - I am the same I wear cardi's with most things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love wearing long tops and thick tights and I love the dress you got from H&M :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx