Pages

Thursday 30 December 2010

Happy New Year and a sort of outfit post.

Hello to all my followers and fellow bloggers

I just wanted to say thankyou for being interested in my ramblings and in what I am buying/wearing. I am so grateful that people are interested in my blog as when I first started it I did not think I would get even 1 follower so its so amazing to me...thankyou to you all, it means so so much.

I hope 2011 is a good and a happy year for you all.

I thought I would do a sort of outfit post with my new coat so what do you think?






















Today we have just had a lazy day I have just finished watching Sex & The City 2. I must admit it was not as good as the first one. Although I love watching it for the fashion and I love the girls friendship.

Next weekend I will be blogging about my giveaway and you can see what lovely items there will be available.

Happy new year everyone
Lisa-Jane xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coat! Happy new year lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Lisa-Jane.
    That coat is gorgeous, your waist looks tiny. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coat is fab, it really shows off your figure. Happy new year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year! I love the coat - very foxy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coat and boots! Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year :)
    I love your coat and I hope you have an amazing 2011 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your coat! I agree, SATC 2 isn't as good as the first one! Happy New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have a great blog name! happy new year, I think you have made a very cute blog for yourself and your kitty is so adorable.

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The coat you're wearing is really beautiful!! You have such a cute blog!

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx