Pages

Thursday 9 December 2010

OOTD

Another quick outfit post.

I wore this to work today:






















Navy Blue Military Dress - Primark
Red Jumper - Primark
Waist Belt - Primark
Opaques - ASOS
Tan Boots - New Look

I had to laugh at my Rupert The Bear on the bed, I have had him since I was 2 years old!
We really must sort the spare room out, maybe I should make that my mission for the weelend.
This weekend me and OH may be going to Bath for the day. I need to get a few more christmas presents so that will be fun although I am sure it will be packed everywhere.
Also I am going to put the christmad tree up this weekend.
What are you plans for the weekend?

xx

3 comments:

  1. Aww I love Rupert the Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I still have my polar bear teddy that I've had since I was four. I have FINALLY grown out of sleeping with him...how sad of me. I love your boots, you always have nice boots. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. I still have my first doll and my Hubby still has his first teddy they make out in our cupboard on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx