Pages

Friday 17 December 2010

A whole Primark OOTD!!!

My outfit today is all Primark...how bad is that! I don't usually tend to wear all Primark in one outfit but oh well!

I am not sure about this dress though I have a feeling it could be a bit frumpy...what do you think?



















I am not doing much today its snowing really heavy outside and I am currently watching Jeremy Kyle.... I cannot believe half of the people on this show its just ridiculous.

Tomorrow I am meeting up with 3 girlfriends for lunch and maybe a spot of shopping.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. I like the dress!
    I watched Jeremy Kyle this morning, the people on it never fail to shock me, i can't believe that first man was married to that girls mum and then had children with her, so odd! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Emma I know what tou mean.

    He was not exactly an oil painting either how did he get all these women lol!

    There are some odd people on there and why oh why would you go on tv to sort your problems out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeremy Kyle *shudder*

    love your outfit x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx