Pages

Saturday 18 December 2010

Lunch with the girls and a couple of buys!

Hello everyone

Well even though I have been suffering with bad anxeity and some depression I braved the crowds today and met up with the girls for lunch. To be honest I have not been outside for a what seems likes ages as I really have not felt up to it so it was a nice change.

The snow wrecked it slightly as we ended up meeting late so there was not much time for shopping. Also one of my friends had to get back to Gloucester to go to her boyfriends works xmas party tonight.

We went to Coal Grill and Bar for lunch and for dessert we shared the chocolate fondue!




















yummy.



I brought this blouse in the H&M sale, it looks much nicer worn as it makes my waist look tiny!





















In Primark I brought these taupe shoes, they are slightly darker in reality.





















and this black cardigan ( I love it as its very long and stretchy so fits well)





















Christmas presents from one of my friends - exciting!





















Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. The blouse you got is lovely! I love the colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for getting out, I know how tough it can be.
    I just wanted to repeat my offer of my inbox always being open should you want to use and abuse it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh chocolate fondue, gorgeous.
    I love that blouse, its really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chocolate fondue looks so tasty. THe shoes look cute too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Chocolate fondue! Love your buys. The styles and colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh I'm loving the nude colours you've picked out, bet they'll look fab! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx