Pages

Friday 10 December 2010

OOTD in Bath plus a few buys!

Hello everyone

The past couple of weeks have not been great if I am honest, I have been ill and also have been feeling really anxious again and a bit depressed.

I know its hard for people at work to understand as one lady makes it quite clear I should just pull myself together and get on with things, but when you do feel depressed its not quite as easy as that!

Anyway I don't want to go into too much detail but I am hoping I will feel better soon.

In the week I popped into Primark on my lunch break and picked up a few items:

Tan heels





















Diamonte hair band (I may wear to a xmas party I am going to)




















Sequin Butterfly hairslides



















I also managed to get this Topshop tunic courtesy of Ebay.



















Today hubby and I went to Bath to do some christmas shopping. I love Bath, we ate at Jamie Oliver's restaurant which was really nice and I brought a few christmas presents.

This was my outfit:























Faux Fur Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Cream knitted dress - H&M


Tights - Primark
Boots - New Look


I brought this gold christmas tree, I am not sure where I am going to put it yet, maybe the porch.























When I got home I decided to put the big christmas tree up in the living room, I was not going to bother as I have not been feeling great but as my in-laws are coming up on christmas day I wanted to make an effort for them. I always put some fairy lights around the fireplace too. Thomas was so intrigued by the tree and the lights his face was a picture!

Have you put your decorations up yet?

Also I have not forgotten about my giveaway I have decided I am going to be doing this in January as its too close to christmas now and also I have had other things on my mind!

Have a lovely weekend


Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. I hope you're okay Lisa, i understand what you mean with anxiety, hard for people who don't understand or suffer from it to think of it as nothing but if you yourself are suffering it it's awful :(. Feel free to e-mail me if you ever need to talk x

    P.S. Nice buys, love the heels x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tan heels and your outfit :-). I hope you feel better soon - I suffer from bad anxiety too, I know how debilitating and horrible it can be. Thomas is gorgeous, I'm glad he's having a fun Christmas! We put our decorations up last week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress, it is totally gorgeous :)
    Hope your doing okay lady,I hope Bath cheered you up, its so gorgeous & xmassy there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bath, it's so lovely for shopping and only one train stop from me!

    Anxiety and depression is tough, my inbox is open if you ever want to talk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Christmas tree, I need something like that for our hall way! Very cute outfit too. Hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are soo pretty! I love the headband and the butterfly clips.

    Depression is difficult and I can't say I understand but I understand enough to know that it isn't easy to get over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that knitted dress also the headband looks very nice and sparkly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those tan heels and love your knitted dress! Hope you feel better soon, i know what it's like to be depressed, I've had alot going on recently and try to think that things will get better and there's hope for us all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa, i hope you're feeling a bit better now? Its hard when you get down to pick yourself up again.
    I love that cream knitted dress ,its gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all your lovely comments. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx