Pages

Thursday 16 December 2010

My current likes, thoughts & wants!

I saw this on Lorna's blog http://haphazard-afternoon.blogspot.com/and thought
I would do it:

Currently reading:

Lynwood Barclay -
I love his books they are thrillers and I find it hard to put his books down.














Currently listening to:


I am loving The Script at the moment and I love their latest song 'Nothing' I also have a crush on the lovely Danny!! Unfortunately I could not get the video as you tube won't let me copy to my blog!!



I also love Ellie Gloulding's Your song. Its funny because I hated Elton John's version but I think Ellie's voice is so gorgeous, its so feminine and gentle. I am also listening to a lot of Snow Patrol.


Currently watching:


Strictly Come Dancing - come on Matt and Aliona!

Repeats of Road Wars and Night Cops - love these programmes it just makes you realise what idiots there are out there and what the police have to deal with.

Also I love Gavin & Stacey and I want them on DVD. I wish they would make more episodes.

























Currently thinking:


Why and how can people be so cruel to animals and babies!!! Every day I read a sad story of animal cruelty or child cruelty and it angers and upsets me so much!

Currently eating:

Junk food!!! as bad as it seems I love chocolate and cookies.
I am also loving roast dinners too!















Currently using:

Naked & Smooth 97% natural shampoo and condition - this is the best shampoo and conditioner ever! The conditioner is amazing it makes your hair feel like silk plus its not tested on animals.


Currently wanting

Some GHD hair straighteners that I can curl my hair with! I find the ones I have at the moment are too wide and don't curl very well.


Lisa-Jane
xx


2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100% about the cruelty to children and animals. I really don't understand how people can do such awful things. I want Matt and Aliona to win Strictly too! He's such a nice guy. I haven't heard of Naked and Smooth shampoo and conditioner before, but it sounds great, so I'll definitely look it up. That's the great thing about blogging - you get to hear about so many wonderful new things :-)

    Thanks for your email too Lisa, I'll be sending your winnings to you at some point over the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those songs are great! A girl can't have enough hair straightener...:-)

    Happy Holidays, much love: Evi

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx