Pages

Friday 3 December 2010

OOTD/H&M Online sale purchase & few other buys

Yesterday I made an order from H&M online for the first time ever.
I have heard a lot of negative comments about their delivery service so I am wondering when my order will arrive!

I ordered this camel coat it was originally £59.99 reduced to £29.99 in the online sale and then using code 8909 I got a further 25% off so it was £22.49 plus £3.90 postage. Its wool and I like the fact that its fitted style. I saw it in store today and it was still £59.99 I tried it on and I really like it so I hope it arrives soon.

























Today I popped out to my local shopping Mall and brought a few christmas pressies and I also popped into H&M and brought a few little goodies for me!!!

This was my outfit























Dress - Apricot
Jeggings - Next
Navy Cardi - Primark
Grey ruffle shoes and grey patent belt - Primark

In H&M I brought this gorgeous tunic/dress in the sale its an oyster pink colour and its like a floaty chiffon fabric - I love it as its so feminine and gorgeous.






















Also these two tops in the same style I particularly love the spotty one and I will wear them with jeggings or tucked in with a pencil skirt for work.


























In Topshop I brought these

Ankle leggings - having tried loads of leggings I think TS have the best ones.
























and I also brought these pumps.

























I brought a similar pair last year from New Look and they were half the price of the Topshop ones but the material was not as good.

In Boots I brought

Barry M lipstick 147 - I have seen this lipstick on loads of blogs and have wanted to try it for a while its such a pretty colour.



















Also brought this shampoo and conditioner from Boots its on BOGOF at the moment and its meant to be 97% natural, not tested on animals and does not contain any SLS.
I may do a review of this sometime.



















Have a nice weekend xx

5 comments:

  1. The coat looks gorgeous, you'll have to let us know how it fits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the outfit with the navy top and flats! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the flats! I have something that's sort of similar. The coat is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely purchases there. I've been looking for some pumps in a neutral colour like that actually - also some heels in the same shade! Please have a look at the contest on my blog for a chance to get more nice new stuff, but for free this time!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx