Pages

Thursday 30 December 2010

Shoe bargain!

I was browsing the New Look website the other day and came across these shoe boots in the sale they are leather and they were only £7.00!
















They were originally £25 which is cheap considering they are leather but reduced to £7.00...I could hardly resist and well it would be rude not to buy them!

I love these shoes, I have not got any peeptoe shoe boots and I like these ones as they are not too chunky.

I am so looking forward to wearing these in spring/summer with little dresses.

I may do an outfit post when they arrive.

In case I do not post before New Year than I hope everyone has a fabulous New Years Eve whatever you are doing.

We are going to a party at OH's brothers house.

Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. Great find! Have a lovely NYE if you're not blogging tomorrow. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bargain Lisa!
    Hope you sre feeling ok and that you have a fab New Years xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome find! Hope your Christmas was great! Have a fantastic New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx