Pages

Saturday 19 December 2009

Not many posts lately

Sorry I have not done many posts for a while to be honest I think I have a bit of the winter blues! I know its christmas coming and you should be all cheery and that but I just am not feeling it at the moment.
I think because I am working such long hours but as soon as christmas eve comes I will be back to my normal self.

My car broke down late last night so I am worried that just more expense. Luckily it broke down on a main road with houses around not in the middle of nowhere otherwise I would have been scared. Anyway OH came and got me and we left the car there, going to go back in a mo and see what its like!
Today I am just going shopping for my last minute christmas presents.
Tomorrow just having a lazy Sunday.

I am working right up until christmas eve but on Tuesday night I am going out for a meal with the 4 other ladies I work with to a lovely local pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx