Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

9/11 - We will never forget.


I will never forget the day the twin towers were attacked, I was in work and someone put the big tv on that was on the wall.  At first I thought it was a trailer for a movie then I thought it was an accident and that a plane had crashed into the World Trade Center.  As I am watching this the 2nd plane went into the towers and I could not believe my eyes, all my colleagues and myself were in total shock and I knew then it was no accident.  I will remember that day for the rest of my life and I really feel after that day the world changed.

My thoughts are with all the people who so sadly lost their lives or were injured and with all the people who lost a loved one in this horrific attack. 

RIP

xx

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx