Pages

Friday 2 September 2011

Lost my blogging mojo

Hiya everyone

I have lost my blogging mojo at the moment so sorry this is a short post. 

Tomorrow I am going to Swindon to spend the day with one of my friends, we will be shopping, lunching and catching up.....I do hope the weather stays nice.

Yesterday I popped into town to do a few things and had a quick look in Primark, they have some lovely knitwear in at the moment but gosh have'nt the prices shot up! I resisted buying anything as I am shopping tomorrow.

Have a lovely weekend
Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. I know exactly what u mean Lisa!

    and yep everything's more expensive than last yr - don't forget that the vat went up at the beginning of the yr!

    thanks for the comment on my blog!

    Jules @ a bit of Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely time!
    I hope your blogging mojo returns asap x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a lovely time in Swindon hun. I saw a few nice jumpers in Primark, similar to Topshop ones i have but they didn't have my size, boo.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that your blogging mojo has gone Lisa-Jane, hope it comes back soon. I really like your posts.
    I noticed Primark prices have gone up a bit, their prices are similar to New Look now.
    Hope you have a good day shopping hun.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a fab time in Swindon :)

    thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx