Pages

Thursday 29 September 2011

OOTD and charity shop finds



Cream dress - Primark
Belt - Peacocks
Boots - New Look
Necklace - New Look

Today, I had to go to the bank so had a look around the local charity shops.  This gorgeous bag caught my eye for only £2.00 and its by Marc B which I know Topshop sell. 



and this rather unusual Forever 21 feather print blouse was only £3.50. Its brand new with the tags still attached. I thought this would look cute with jeans or with a pencil skirt. Its really lovely material like silk.



Lisa-Jane
xx

12 comments:

  1. Yay for charity shop finds! I like a good stylish bargainous find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! That blouse is lovely.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is soooooooooo lovely on you. Brilliant charity shop finds, it looks like your local chazzas are fair on prices like ours! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that blouse looks really cool! Shame my local ones only stock Primark casts-off. *le sigh*....

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. what lovely finds- i like the feather print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit today and that lovely blouse you found x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the charity bargains, the shops where i am now are rubbish :(~ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorge dress. I love cream and tan together.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx