Pages

Monday 5 September 2011

Swindon haul

Hiya

On Saturday I went to Swindon to meet up with a friend and had such a great day.

I bought a few things:


♥New Look♥


These are by far my favourite buy in a long time.  Leather Cowboy Boots from New Look they were £60.00 reduced to £20.00. They literally had two pairs left in a size 3 and 4.  My friend bought the size 3 and I got the 4's.  We do like similar things but we won't wear them at the same time. ha ha





Diamante Bow belt   - I plan to wear this with a dress I have for a wedding.


 Peach necklace £3.50 in the sale



Stripe fitted skirt - for interviews too!






♥H&M♥


 Blue stripe fitted shirt dress - love this dress


and Pink fitted shirt - I used the website photo as it looks better than the one I took.


♥Primark♥

Tan heels £6.00 in the sale, they are really comfy as the soles are padded and ideal for when I get a job.



Ivory pointelle cropped cardigan - love this its so cute!



Indigo cardigan - This is an exact match to the colour of my Topshop Ink tunic


Also hair grips and vanilla diffuser.



♥Boots♥

Revlon Grow Luscious mascara - I have heard good reviews about this and they are £3.00 off the original price at the moment! Used it today and the brush is massive and I love it.




I won't be doing much this week I have an interview on Friday so fingers crossed.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Lisa-Jane
xx

19 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for Friday!
    This is a great haul... love that H&M shirt dress, it'll look wonderful with your new cowboy boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great shop was had! I LOVE the boots they are fab. Lucky you!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great buys, you've bought a lot!

    Jules @ Jules Loves the 80s / A Bit of Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. forgot to add that I've sent you an email :-)
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab haul. Loving the cardy.

    Good luck for Friday, I shall keep my fingers crossed for you.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck with the interview. Great buys as always. Those tan heels do look very comfy, perfect for work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your boots, they look great. Lovely buys, that ivory cardi is so pretty.
    Hope all goes well Friday, will be sending positive thoughts x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the boots and the pointelle cardigan.
    You've inspired me to wear my cowboy boots now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that blue shirt dress! Loving how you both bought same boots! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice purchases, you got some great bargains :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the shirt dress. and boots and so much! great hall! :D

    good luck on Friday! You'll definitely be dressed like you deserve it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! I love the diamante bow belt: where is it from!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that's a lot!

    And I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loads of luck with the interview! Loving those cowboy boots..bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck on Friday! I love the cream cardi x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the necklace. One of those ones that'll go with anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a great haul! i love the blue shirt dress...it really is classic!

    [oomph.]
    Blogaversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab haul, i love those Cowboy Boots <3.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx