Pages

Friday 30 September 2011

OOTD & A-Z


Sheer Dress - H&M
Cardigan - New Look
Wedges - New Look
Belt - Primark

After reading everyone's A to Z of me posts I thought I would have a go! 

A-Age.
38 nearly 39

B - Bed Size
King size

C - Chore you hate
Cleaning the bathroom.

D - Dogs
We used to have a rough collie called Sabre, I totally adored him and was devastated when he died. I love dogs but I also love cats and we have our cat Thomas who is my little baby.




E - Essential start to your day
Cup of coffee or tea

F - Favourite colour
Pink and cream

G - Gold or silver
I like both but wear mainly silver.

H - Height
Shortie 5ft 2ins 

I - Instruments you play
Recorder and Organ - although many years ago

J - Job title
Unemployed

K - Kids
None

L - Live
South West of England

M - Mother's name
Joyce

N - Nickname
Legs

O - Overnight hospital stays
Once last year when I had bad tummy pains.

P - Pet peeves
Bullies, racism, chavs, bigotry, snobs, ill mannered people, big heads, smugness, rudeness, unfriendliness, animal cruelty, jealous people, bitchiness, excessive bad language, sportswear worn outside of the gym, bossy people, loud adverts, cliques, crappy pop music like Cher Lloyd, people who hardly know me calling me 'Lis', humid weather, Wonga adverts, Go Compare adverts and men who go topless in hot weather and I could go on!!! ha ha

Q - Quote from a film




'Your terrible Muriel' - Muriel's Wedding



R - Right or left handed?
Right

S - Siblings
Brother and Sister

T - Time you wake up
Around 6am

U - Underwear
Pretty and girly and matching preferably

V - Vegetable you hate
Broad beans

W - What makes you run late
Deciding what to wear and moaning that I look a mess

X - X-Rays you've had
Teeth

Y - Yummy food that you make
Cheese and onion quiche, chocolate cake

Z - Zoo animal
I love them all but my favourite is Elephants.

9 comments:

  1. I remember doing this awhile ago. It was definitely fun.

    I'm a shortie too. So it's nice to know there are other fellow 5'2" bloggers around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I think I can agree with all of your pet hates. (I get called Trace by people who hardly know me and it drives me mad!)

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Broad beans? Yuck!! Sabre looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My quote was nearly "You're terrible, Muriel", I use it so much I drive Jon nuts!
    That Wonga advert & Go Compare adverts are appalling and half naked people in public places are just dreadful. I've seen some hideous sights today...backless tops with grubby bras....vile! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're 38?! WOW girl you look at least 10 years younger, my jaw nearly hit the floor when I read that!
    What's your secret?! Ha ha!

    xxx Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW thanks Maddie thats really nice of you to say ha ha. Well I never expose my bare face to the sun, I never have ever since I was a teenager so maybe that has helped a bit lol.

    I do feel 28 but sometimes feel 38 going on 48 though lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous dress Lisa. and I totally agree with you about topless men & those bloomin go compare ads. just hate em!!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sabre looks lovely. I also used to have a rough collie called Sandy. She was the most affectionate dog ever and was very intelligent.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx