Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

The latest lovelies..........

Hello everyone

I have not been well the last couple of days (again) and have been confined to bed since Saturday night.

I woke up in the early hours of Sunday morning with a high temperature and shivers plus a terrible sore throat. I have literally spent the last two days dosed up on paracetamol.
I have not really ate much either which has been good for the weight loss but not how you really want to do it. I have decided though to try and continue with eating less and maybe I will lose some weight as I hate actual diets.

The annoying thing is I wore a really nice outfit on Saturday but because I felt ill I forgot to take any photos!

Anyway I have been browsing online and have found a few lovely items:  

Catty earrings at Missguided.com


Faux Fur coat from Matalan



Topshop Peter Pan Collar dress - although I would not pay the £50 price tag. Why is Topshop getting so ridiculously expensive??



Topshop Contrast Bow Dress by Rare




Miss Selfridge Gold Button Knit Dress



H&M Teal Fit & Flare Dress




H&M brown boots - these look so snug and comfy also nicer than Uggs.



Oasis Leather wedge boots



Well I am going back to bed now as I am still not feeling 100% well.

Have a good day
Lisa-Jane
xx






7 comments:

  1. Hope you feel lots better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. get well soon Lisa!
    And I love those shoes and outfits! :)
    jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a poorly stomach lately too :( Hate it.


    LOVE those earrings x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the frocks and coats. I hope you feel better soon chick.
    I was in Tesco today and they had a flare dress like the H&M one but in red it was lovely.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx