Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

A change of wedding outfit

Hello

Yesterday I went into town to register with another employment agency. I have not had much luck so far but I do have more interviews coming up.

Afterwards I thought I would have a look around town as I was not sure about the dress I was going to wear to the wedding this Saturday, although its lovely I don't think its good enough for a wedding!  I ended up buying this gorgeous teal dress in Awear which was originally £40.00 but reduced to a bargainous £12.00 in the sale.  Its such a lovely colour and I love the design and fit.



and I have this beautiful Fiorelli bag that one of my lovely friends bought me last year for my birthday and it matches so well with it.



I am going to wear nude/cream shoes, the cream pearl and diamonte hairband and the silver bow belt looks fabulous with this dress. 


I also bought this ring in Primark its really sparkly.




I shall make sure I take loads of photos I just hope the weather is ok!

If anyone is interested you can get 20% off Awear (online only) until the 16 October 2011 with the code AWMAGAZINE but you have to spend £30.00.

Have a lovely weekend everyone

Lisa-Jane
xx

17 comments:

  1. the dress is so gorgeous, i love it, one of my favouite colours. You will look fabulous in it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a stunning dress and such a steal too! Bargain price. can't wait to see the photos, bet you will stunning hun.

    Have a great day tomorrow. I hope the sun shines for you all.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress, the color and the price! Great shopping, Brunette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is gorgeous and and a fabby price! The bag will look amazing once you're all done up :)
    Jen
    xxx

    http://goodgirlgonered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress, perfect for a wedding :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that dress is beautiful! Can't wait to see a picture of it on xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress! A|Wear are fab for dresses! :)

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is such a beautiful colour x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress is gorgeous, have a fab time x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I'm a new follower,love the thing's and the colour is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is divine! I can´t believe you´ve got that dress for such a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colour of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute dress! I LOVE that color, and I love a good bargain even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress is so pretty. The colour is amazing and it looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is perfect. Gorgeous colour. Hope you had fun x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx