Pages

Tuesday 27 September 2011

From the fairisles

Its been such a lovely day today it looks like we are having a bit of an indian summer.

I love summer, the light nights and warm summer days and I think I do suffer with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) in the winter. 

There is probably only one thing I love about winter and that is I prefer winter clothing.
I love knitted dresses, faux fur and snug cardi's. 

Last winter fairisle knits were in all the shops and it looks like they are back again this year.  I love them as they are so cosy looking.  This is my latest addition courtesy of Primarni.  This is actually a size 10 although it looks big in the picture.







Do you love fairisle knits?

Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. that skirt is gorgeous Lisa! I tend not to buy those skirts as they *ride* on me. Ahem.

    jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a nice skirt, I bet you will be very cosy in it when the weather gets cooler. I hate winter too :( There are elements I like such as Christmas, the German market in town and hot chocolate with baileys in though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE dressing for winter - I'm already struggling and it's not even freezing yet - eek! I will keep an eye on your blog for ideas ;) gorgeous skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh lovely skirt. I think I'm a SAD sufferer too :(
    I love suggly knits x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous skirt. I don't like being cold, but as Helen said, there are elements that are so much fun (hot chocolate with Baileys . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so pretty, you will look lovely in it.
    I hate the winter, I don't think I suffer from SAD, I'm just grumpy when the weather's cold and the night's draw in. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who doesn't love knits?!

    Great skirt. With a warm pair of tights this will be toasty.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh i like this skirt, and it looks nice and cosy to pair with thick tights and boots when the weather gets colder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeoussss! I saw these instore today!
    Sorry for being so slow to reply about the header on my blog but my laptop died. I took the photo i wanted, opened in a photo editing programme and resized it to 800 across by 400 down and then saved that, then reopened it in paint to put my blog title on. Hope that helps xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. holy moly that print is beautiful! cant wait to see you in it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx