Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2009

The Fake Uggs

They came today and I just wanted to say they are fab...boot...lous! excuse the pun!

To think I paid £12 including delivery...bargain. They are a really nice slim fit too.
I am converted.

I brought the beige/sand colour, I wish they had the Chestnut but they have sold out in my size! I would have brought that colour too.

Also I ordered these black Jeggings from Oli as I wanted some black ones.

I love Jeggings I just don't ever want them to go out of fashion.


2 comments:

  1. i will check these out, i have some fake uggs too from primark :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the fake uggs from? I've been looking everywhere but they're all really expensive or sold out in my size? x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx